Track production across any number of products and processes with the Odoo Manufacturing module.
- Create manufacturing orders and pass them to different stages in the production line.
- Customize manufacturing procedures using WorkCentre and other routing concepts.
- Easily manage ‘Scraps’ during any stage of the manufacturing process.
- ‘Unbuild’ a manufactured product if needed.
- Assign different level users to oversee the manufacturing process.
Access business information with a single click. Enable management to monitor key manufacturing functions in real-time, such as,
- Manufacturing orders (MO)
- Work orders, repair orders, unbilled orders
- Edit MOs
- Automate scheduling with master product schedule, minimum stock rules, and make-to-order options.
- Manage planning with Gantt Chart, ListView, Calendar View, Pivotal View, and Graph View.
- Leverage master product schedule for forecasting orders and view by day/ week/month.
- Plan manufacturing with minimum stock from the forecasted stock and replenish the product.
Define Flexible Master Data
- Set a bill of materials within another to manufacture components of a product in another Bill of Materials.
- Create a new routine for work orders depending on the routing used.
- Allow your products to evolve and add configurable options when creating orders.
- Create phantom BoM to manufacture and sell products in kits or to build replacement parts.
- Get a clear view of your plan and manufacturing reschedule.
- Access available resources and plan work orders.
- Manage bill of materials, track items in stock and production time.
- Use the MRP scheduler to schedule your work at each work centre, based on their OEE and capacity.
- Maintain data on quality control
- View quality check details for products and review status
- Organize your work using the Kanban view of quality alerts
- Set priorities and write alert notes in the description
Product Life Cycle Management
- Track changes with the Kanban process for Engineering Change Orders (ECO)s.
- Easily access differences between versions to track changes.
- Track versions of products and ECO's as well as their respective documents. Merge different ECO's corresponding to the same BoM.
- Store plans and worksheets directly on bills of materials and routings.
- Trigger maintenance requests automatically based on KPIs.
- Trigger corrective maintenance directly from the control centre panel.
- Schedule maintenance operations with a calendar.
WorkCentre Control Panel
- Set tablets at every work centre to organize work efficiently.
- Record and register productions, scan products, or serial numbers.
- Display worksheets directly on the WorkCentre with instructions for the operator.
- Scrap products, create quality alerts and perform checks right from the WorkCentre.
- Get a full upstream traceability report on the components used during manufacturing.
- Track the cost of manufacturing orders based on the cost of components and the cost of operations.
- Analyze work centres loads, productivity losses and track overall equipment effectiveness (OEE).
Navabrind Solutions Capability
- 40+ Odoo Manufacturing implementations
- 10+ years of expertise
- Certified Odoo Partner
- 50+ experienced engineers
- Clients in the US, Europe, India and Southeast Asia